Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The small sea town










Top Lager157 (similar, similar) | Shorts Here | Shoes Moheda | Bangles Gina Tricot (similar blue, similar white)

I'm so sorry for wearing these shorts again but I had them with me to out summer house and I couldn't resist to use them all the time, they goes perfectly with everything! 

This little sea town is 15 mintues by care away from where we have our summer house. Our house is in a sea town too, but not as cute and old as this one. I'm looking forward to show you more from it very soon! 

I hope the weather gets better soon! We're in July and it's so cold... Directly when these photos were taken, I took my jacket on again and as you can see, it was extremely windy (probably because it's by the sea...)




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. I adore the print on this top! So pretty!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You look great!
    Kisses, Anca.
    _____________________________________
    LESS IS MORE: www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for wearing those shorts again because they are so cute! I love the shoes you chose as well.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're only 15minutes away from that gorgeous place! jealous!
    gorgeous summer outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! Nice pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig