Monday, July 13, 2015

Orange and white loose pants





Tee Similar, similar, both under 25$! | Pants Holly & Whyte/Lindex (more printed loose pants here, here & here) | Flats Similar | Bag Hm (also love this & this) | Necklace Gina Tricot 

Ohhh you can't guess how comfy these pants are!! I feel so sorry for you who don't have Lindex! Their Holly & Whyte line is amazing, I love everything! I found these pants on sale and I couldn't be happier! My eyes were captured by the print directly. 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit Ann-Louise. Beautiful blog.
    Keep Dreaming. XO ~Bethany
    www.blissfuldreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I absolutely love those pants!

    Checkout my online store: Jonnykay.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig