Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lace tunic








Dress (here as a tunic) Hm (similar, similar, similar) | Jeans Vero Moda (similar, similar, love) | Espadrilles Deichmann (similar, love) | Bag Hm | Necklace Hm (similar) | Earrings Here

This was (or it still is but...) from the beginning a dress but I think it has become a litttle bit too short so nowadays, I wear it as a tunic which also works perfectly! 

I also want to say welcome to July! Can't believe that July is here, my favorite month of the year, and I actually think the summer is here too! 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. that top is so fun! I love how you paired it with a statement necklace!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute feminine look! The jeans pair perfectly with the lace
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works great as a tunic - you'd never know it wasn't if you hadn't told!

    www.everydaystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig