Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Glitter // White // Cork







Top Vila | Shorts Here | Bag DKNY | Shoes New Look (similar, similar) | Earrings Hm | Rings Primark (similar) | Sunnies Lindex (similar

I had been looking for a white pair of shorts for a while and I had my eyes on a pair in jeans but then I saw these ones and bought them instead. Now when I have them, I can't understand how I could lived without a pair of white shorts haha! I had already worn them many times. 

The shorts and shoes comes up in the wrong colors but you will find the right ones by clicking!


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. Those sunglasses are to die for! Wish I had all the money in the world to spend! I would pretty much buy everything!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heba! Love the glasses too :P

      Delete
  2. I love the little details on the shorts! Your whole outfit is lovely!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything - literally! From you sunnies, to your top, to your textured shorts and your wedges!!!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig