Friday, July 31, 2015

Floral shorts and pastels







Top Lager157 | Shorts Hm (similar, similar) | Bag DKNY | Flats Similar | Earrings Hm | Bracelet Indiska

I can't believe that it's the last day in July today... The end of my favorite month of the year (that hasn't been so good if we talk weather...) and it feels a bit like the end of the summer too ): But they say that August and September can be really good (now we're talking weather again haha). I start school in August too... I don't know what I think and feel about that yet though. It can be fun and I will be starting my second last year in high school and I have do admit that it feels quite good saying that! 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Obsessed with those sweet little shorts! SO darling!
    Happy Friday!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this top! It's very pretty on you!

    Cynthia
    Darling Down South
    Find me at : instagram

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig