Thursday, July 9, 2015

Currently craving... + big sales...


I must say that these colors and shades are my favorites. Romantic and feminine is something I really like and I think it's very beautiful! But sometimes I like prints and brights as well!
...And I hope you haven't missed the super big number 1 sale! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! If you have a Nordstrom Card, the sale has already begun! So what are you waiting for? 

Maybe some of your favorites are on the sale? 
This isn't just the anniversary sale, it's the "normal" sale too :P 

Clothing

Shoes 



Bags and accessories 





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig