Friday, July 3, 2015

Cube






Dress New Look, currently sold out (similar, similar and love this printed one on sale!) | Sweater Hm | Bag River Island | Flats Similar | Necklace Gina Tricot (similar, similar) | Earrings Here

I want to introduce you to my little cube from River Island. I had it with me to Copenhagen and it was just perfect! I know, it looks pretty small but everything you need, like your phone, wallet and compact camera, fits in it. And it's easy to keep an eye on, you don't want to lose all your things when you're on vacation. 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. This is such a cute look! Love the bag! Happy Friday!

    Danielle

    http:www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! Love the bag!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig