Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Boat





         


Dress Hamton Republic/Kappahl (similar, similar, similar) | Shoes Old but love these similar ones | Bag DKNY | Earrings Hm | Rings Hm and Primark | Sunnies Lindex (similar save, similar splurge)

Me, my mom, dad and grandma went out on a one-day boat trip last week and it was lovely to feel the sea winds. I took the opportunity to use my new dress from Kappahl which I think was perfect for this boat trip! Blue, white, red and gold can never be wrong, especially not on the sea. 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. so fun!!! Love this look so perfect for boating!!!!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with stripes, so I find this dress just fantastic. Plus, I agree with you that red, white, blue and gold always go well together. You look beautiful!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the dress xoxo
    I LOVE coming to your blog! You have amazing style! Keep up the great work xoxo

    Love,
    Bri

    www.cityfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig