Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July feelings...






Dress Here (similar, similar, both under 40$) | Bag River Island | Espadrilles Diva (similar) | Bracelet Hm (save, splurge) | Earrings Hm | Lip gloss Sephora Collection

I hope that all of you who celebrates 4th of July had a wonderful weekend! I'm not from or live in the US but I still love it so I dressed up in some classic stripes and red lips! 

I didn't celebrated something this weekend but I had such fun anyway! Me and some friends were at Gröna Lund (see more on my instagram, @sequinsinpink). You never get to old for roller coasters haha! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. beautiful stripes dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the dress and bag! So cute. :)


    Ari

    http://theclassactblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped dress nautical look.
    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with a striped dress! This one is gorgeous :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look for 4th of July! Perfect dress to wear over again-).

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dress! such a cute look :)

    xo Brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig