Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer stripes










Dress Hm (similar also from Hm) | Wedges New Look (similar, similar, love, love) | Bag Old | Ring Glitter (similar) | Earrings Similar, love

This bag is extremely old! I think it comes from my grandmother or something! We have it at home on a shelf and no one use it but I think it's beautiful and this types of bags are very popular now! Just look at Palmgrens who started everything back in 1896 and now it has become trendy again!  


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. you are adorable! love your striped dress!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, fun to hear that you like my dress!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your bag, it's such a unique piece!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, I'm in love with that bag! Such a great statement piece!
    xo, Caitlin
    http://thesolcompass.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig