Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sporty vibes








Dress Primark (more sporty dresses linked below) | Jacket Vero Moda | Sneakers Similar | Bag DKNY | Sunnies Here | Earrings Here

I bought this dress for almost a year ago exactly and I love it and I have worn it many times and you will see me in it a lot! It's very comfy and I like the sporty, tennis vibes it gives me! It's something different than I usually wear. I almost only wear cute, feminine dresses. 





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Amazing look! This dress is just darling on you and you styled it perfectly here! :)

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig