Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Poppy pink







Jeans Vila (similar, similar, similar) | Blouse Mango (similar, similar) | Similar sneakers | Tote Zara (similar under 50$!), love, love) | Similar watch | Earrings Primark

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well! It's Wednesday and only two days until I get summer holiday! I know that I'm a bit repetitive but I'm just so happy about it and I can't stop reminding myself haha! But unfortunately, the summer heat hasn't come yet but on Friday, I have heard that the weather will be good :) 




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. YOU look incredible! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for all those kind words! They really means so much and that's what makes me keep doing this!

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig