Thursday, June 11, 2015

Packing time!


Shop my packing list

Me and my three best friends are going to travel by our self for the first time tomorrow! I have been in another country without my parents in three weeks before. Last summer I was on a language school in England (throw back and review comes up soon) so I have traveled without my parents but we had leaders on the language school. But now, it's only us! It's going to be SO FUN and I'm so excited! We booked the trip for two months (or three??) ago and now it's finally time for it! I'm not going to tell you where we are going but if you follow me on instagram, you will notice! But maybe you have some guesses when you see the packing collage? Of course I will tell you everything about it when I come home! We're only away over the weekend + Monday! :) I'm not going to bring my Nikon because it's to big and heavy (and we're only going to have hand luggage with us) but I will bring my new, smaller camera which I haven't used yet so I hope it takes photos that is ok! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Have a great time with your friends! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig