Friday, June 26, 2015

Midsummer outfit 2015










Dress Vila (similar and more that I love below, all under 70$) | Flower headband Glitter (similar, similar, similar) | Bracelet Glitter | Rings Primark | Necklace Forever21 | Earrings Montini (similar, love) | Flats Similar

I can't believe that it's already one week since Midsummer and since these photos were taken. It was a very cold Midsummer and it was almost painful to take these haha but so worth it! I think the dress and flower headband goes perfectly with the purple flowers! We spend our Midsummer, as usual, in our summer house with family and relatives and it was fun as always but the weather could have been better...

The colors will not work with me in this shop widget but you will find the right color (white) by clicking!


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. You look so pretty!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is in full force here! Love that dress and good touch with the floral headband

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just discovered your blog from your comments on With Love From Kat! This Vila dress was a great find! It fits you so well!
    -www.xyzimpression.com/blog-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Fun to hear that you find me from With Love From Kat haha! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm loving this darling post! You can never go wrong with a little white dress! :)

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig