Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday favorites + summer holiday!


HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAY TOO ME!!! Okay, I have to admit something... This post is timed (hehe) because I don't want to spend this day sitting home and blogging. It was actually quite fun to write this post... 

About those favorites! Have you ever seen a such a cute swimsuit?! It's currently sold out (totally understand that!) but I hope it will come back in stock soon! 

I have been loving prints lately, flamingos and stuff like that and now I'm in love with pineapples! Isn't that tote the ultimate summer tote? Perfect for the beach and it's big so all your things fit in it! 

I will take a break over the weekend and see you again on Monday! You have maybe seen the sneak peek of my exam outfit on my instagram but the whole outfit comes up on Monday so stay tuned! ♥


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Very cute dress. It's so perfect for summer. You look adorable in it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig