Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Eco-Friendly summer essentials #lovenaja

I was recently introduced to Naja, an affordable, luxury lingerie brand that is changing lives of woman through their Underwear for Hope program
Through their Underwear for Hope program and their partnership with the Golondrinas Foundation in Colombia, Naja trains single or head of household mothers to sew. Naja then employs them so that they can help themselves and their children. When you educate a woman, everything changes. 
I think this is so beautiful and to help women is so important! They captured my heart at once and it makes me so emotional! 
Naja has a new Eco-Friendly line with bras, panties and swimwear. It's important to take care of our women but also to take care of out earth. I do not buy Eco-Friendly products very often, but it's something I really need to get better at and it's not hard! Their Eco-Friendly line is made of recycled bottles (PET) and it's sweat-wicking and antimicrobial. Here is a list of some of my favorite Eco-Friendly products.
Hm Conscious shorts | Tarte lip gloss here & here | Naja monokini | Moyana Corigan body smoothie | Naja panties (find the bra on the site) | Alternative pink dress | Naja bra (find the panties on the site) | Versace bag

I have actually bought these Hm shorts but I haven't worn them yet, only tried them and they're so comfy! And about that Versace bag, it's Eco-Friendly! Yes, I'm surprised too! The leather is Eco-Friendly produced. 


Thank you Naja for introducing me to your brand and to your Eco-Friendly line and for giving me the opportunity to share it with my followers. All opinions are my own. 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Great picks, it;s hard to chose a favorite.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new swimsuit, I'll have to look into Naja! What a wonderful company!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Tarte gloss and LOVE it!!!! Thanx girl!

    xo Charlene

    http://museandmerlot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig