Monday, June 22, 2015

Copenhagen Photo Diary #1

 WOHO here we come!!! :D 
I had never gone out from a plane on a staircase before so that was interesting haha (it's not me in the picture, it's my friend)




Can you see the roller coaster in the background? :) 

Ohhh this was so good...

Found this pretty house that matched my outfit haha! 





Do you see the house in the left corner that says "SALE"?? I went in there and came out with something really fun... My new baby ♥♥



Part 2 comes up on Wednesday so stay tuned! 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. How fabulous! Such great shots!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copenhagen looks so pretty and the airplane picture is fun! I love climbing out of airplanes onto stairs instead of just up the alley way
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like such a beautiful place!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig