Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blush pink baby









Dress Gina Tricot (similar, similar, love) | Bag DKNY, similar but larger , (black version) | Espadrilles Deichmann (similar) | Earrings Here | Sunnies Lindex

Say hello to my new baby from Donna Karan New York! I usually plan before I buy something more expensive but this one wasn't planned at all. I bought it at Illum in Copenhagen and I was so incredibly lucky! It was 20-70% in the whole store that day and it was 50% on this one and it just stood there alone waiting for me! When the salesperson gave it to me, I was literally jumping of happiness haha! ♥


The black dress will not work with me, it should be white but you will find it in white when you click on it! 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. You look lovely in lace. Have a great week pretty lady.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so feminine and elegant! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig