Monday, June 1, 2015

Beige summer coat








Coat Gina Tricot (similar, similar both under 80$) | Dress Here | Bag Here | Flats Put Feet First | Earrings Here | Bracelet Glitter (love, love)

Happy May everyone! This is my last week in school before I go on summer holiday! So this week is for the first time on a very long time a quite soft week...! I'm done with all my assignments and things. It feels pretty good right now haha! But I'm waiting for the result on my chemistry test... 

For me, this is the ultimate summer jacket/coat! It's thin, not heavy and it has a light color which to me feels like summer! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

8 comments

  1. What a cute look! I love the light pink coat, it's so Parisian chic:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Charlton! I totally agree with you about the Parisian chic thing! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Summer coats, I am looking for one and this one looks great! You look lovely, as usual!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love summer coats too and you really need them if you live in Sweden like me... It can be very cold here sometimes!

      Delete
  3. Love this look, that coat is gorgeous on you!
    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of the summer coat with the stripes!! So chic!
    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig