Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer feelings...







Top Vila (similar options below) | Jeans Similar here & here | Bag Belle Woman (similar, similar, love) | Shoes Similar | Sunnies Hm | Watch Similar | Bracelets Hm (gold) similar and from my grandma | Earrings Here 

I took out all my summer shoes today and I had totally forgot that I had these! I have only used time twice I think but I'm not sure if I like them or not... The color is great and they're extremely comfy but it's something... I think it's the height of the heels. They should be higher! Let's see if I use them more or not... What do you think? 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great outfit. That blouse looks so pretty, I love the ruffle details.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, so casual and chic. Especially that TB bag is a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how effortless this is. Your bag is amazing. You look beautiful, doll. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig