Saturday, May 2, 2015

May must haves


May is here and it's almost summer! The time is going so fast right now! Here is my big May must haves wish list. I really love those floral skorts, skorts are such a smart thing! They look like a skirt but they're shorts and that's more comfy is you ask me. You don't need to worry about if they're going to blow up. And that little cute green wallet from Rebecca Minkoff, isn't it cute? Love the color! 

Baby Lips... They are coming with new ones all the time and I want to try them all haha! I really like that purple one...

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous picks! I love the Rebecca Minkoff purse, I really want one of her crossbody bags! They look so chic and go with everything x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these springy looks! Love your blog girl!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style girl, your blog is so fun!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig