Friday, May 8, 2015

Makeup cravings and weekend plans


I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. I can tell you that I have it! I'm going to a gymnastic competition with my team and it's going to be so fun! We were on a competition for three weeks and now it's time again. We use to do two competitions each semester so this will be the last one and it feels pretty good actually! I love to be on competitions but it's so much pressure and I feel a bit stressed over it too so it's going to be nice to have it done :) 

The stress and pressure starts about three weeks before a competition so it started for 6 weeks ago (three weeks before the last competition). I have now felt like this for 6 weeks so it's going to be really nice on Sunday when we're on our way home and it's over... But at the same time it's all very fun and I love it! 

Ps! There are some great sales going on right now... Don't miss them! 

Lord & Taylor
Tons of items are marked up to 50% off and if that's not enough, take 20% off selected styles. Use the code MAY, ends May 11

It's soon time for the beach so why don't take this opportunity with BOGO Swimwear at Charlotte Russe? Buy one swimwear and get another for 50%  . Ends May 11. 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Sounds like my kind of weekend! Love the makeup picks, you chose some of my favorites!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the pink color. Thanks for the sale heads up!

    Love,
    My Linh
    www.stylemylinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love the dior pressed powder x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig