Friday, May 15, 2015

It's Wedding Season!


                     

                    

Spring and summer means Wedding Season, right? I have actually never been to a wedding but I would love to go sometime and I think it sounds amazing! Here come some of my favorite "invited to a wedding" pieces! You have to remember to look at what type of wedding it is. Daytime, black tie... and the list goes on! 
A maxi dress is better for a black tie than a short one for example. 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Those pink pumps are FABULOUS!! Great find!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Neutrals & Acid Washed (Earrings giveaway, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/5/14/how-to-get-organized

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig