Friday, May 22, 2015

Cut Out And Keep Interview Outfit






Dress Primark | Sandals Wera Stockholm (similar, similar) | Bag DKNY | Watch Regal | Ring Hm | Earrings Glitter (similar

I have forgotten to show you the outfit I had in the interview with Cut Out And Keep so here it is! I bought the dress at Primark last summer and I haven't worn it so many times, two I think but I love it! 

And I have to tell you about those Wera Stockholm shoes! I got them for about 25$ (!) on sale and they had cost around 100$! Must be one of my best buys ever...! 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the color of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress...great photos! You look lovely!

    Happy Friday!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Feather Earrings & Neon Coral

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! The light blue looks so feminine and soft
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig