Thursday, May 28, 2015

Crabs and palm print

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

If you read my blog on daily basis or often, I think you know that I love big earrings and statement pieces? Well, as much as I love statement pieces, I love smaller but cute and funny things. Like those crab earrings! Just look at them, how cute aren't they?! I'm also in love with these bird ones (they look like flamingos!).

And we move on to that palm printed maxi dress... First, I didn't like palm print at all but now... I have started to like it a lot and I want everything I see in palm print! It's so exotic and we definitely need more exotic things in Sweden! 

I wish you a happy Thursday and see you tomorrow, thanks for reading! ♥

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great finds! That pink dress is beautiful!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Little Red Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes isn't it? Perfect for all the summer parties and events!

      //Ann-Louise

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes me too! The color is amazing!

      //Ann-Louise

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig