Friday, May 29, 2015

Blush pink








Top Gina Tricot (more blush pink here, here & here) | Jeans Here | Sneakers Similar | Bag From my grandma | Earrings Montini (also love these & these) | Bracelet Hm (similar) | Sunnies Here (currently sold out)  | If I had worn lip gloss, I had used this

I think you know that I love neutral colors such as baby pink and blush pink... And this is not an exception haha! What I also love right now is out apple trees. They're so beautiful with all their flowers right now! 

...And happy Friday! This was my second last week in school, because on the next Friday (GAAH it's only one week!!!) I get summer holiday! So excited and can't wait!!! 


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful look, girly! Lovin those floral kicks!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your blog, it's so cute and so are you!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm a huge fan of your blog and your style! Your blog makes me so happy! :D ♥

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig