Saturday, April 25, 2015

Weekend wishes + sales


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Barneys New York Purple Card Event
Enjoy the luxuries in life and get a gift card for doing it! Earn $25 for every $250 you spend, plus receive free shipping. Ends April 26.

My favorites at Barneys...
Ralph Lauren Up To 30% Off
Enjoy up to 30% off select styles, plus an extra 15% with PRIVATE15, today through April 30.

30 % Off At Saks Fifth Avenue
Save on a selection of clothing and accessories with FRNFAM; ends April 27.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Those are nice selections! I love both skirts (they are so feminine!), the earrings and bag.
    First timer visiting your blog :)

    Ika
    http://hautehardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig