Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday treats

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well so far. Okay it's only Tuesday but however...

These are some things I'm craving right now... Have you seen that pink top from BB Dakota? Look at the back, so beautiful! I actually discovered BB Dakota recently and I'm in love with all their stuff, like this and this dress for example. 

I have started to love prints and I think it has something to do with the big 70s trend that's going on right now or am I wrong haha? There are so many gorgeous printed things I want right now! If you like prints too, you should check this and this out! 

It's spring and I guess that you have, like me, spring cleaned your closet and that all your winter boots and jackets are in the garret? Instead of dark winter clothes, I have put colorful, bright and glitter clothes into my closet. You should do that too! Love this and this jacket and these shoes! 

When it's spring and sunny outside, I want my makeup to fit in that mode. Right now I'm craving this lip gloss, this foundation and this and this nail polish! 
Share:

4 comments

  1. I am craving some of those things too. Been wanting that MK purse for awhile now. Very nice selection. Glad I found your pretty blog! xx

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that OPI colour and the ASOS dress, great picks!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of the pink in this post! That BB Dakota top is amazing, and I love the shade of nail polish too! Thanks for sharing!
    xo, Caitlin
    http://thesolcompass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love the ASOS dress!

    xo, j

    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig