Monday, April 6, 2015

Starting up








Similar poncho (also love this and this) | Lindex jeans (similar, love) | Vox Shoes boots | Gina Tricot sweater (similar, similar

Me and my family have a summer house in a small town close the sea just an hour from where we live. We were there a couple of hours yesterday and it's really a summer town! It's so quiet there when it's fall, winter and spring. I didn't saw or heard anyone. I want it to be summer now and I'm looking forward to see the town wake up to life again and to share a lot of stories from there with you! 

I chose a comfy and warm outfit for this day trip because it was rainy and very cold outside (hello spring!). This poncho was so warm and cozy to have a day like that! 

It's also a new week and my last day on the Easter Holiday ): I don't want to go back to school at all right now... But it's not so many school days left until the summer holiday so that makes me happy! :D 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig