Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring sweater








Hm sweater (similar, similar) | Vero Moda jeans (similar, similar) | Primark bag (also love this & this) | Put Feet First flats | Hm sunnies (similar) | Indiska bracelet | Hm earrings (similar)

This sweater is so comfy and soft, it's perfect for spring! I love the lace details on it! 

I think I need to change camera lens... The lens I have right now is very light sensitive so I think I need to change for my other one (which I don't like so much because it doesn't gives me the blurry backgrounds) or maybe just take the pics in the shadow...

Happy Monday and I hope you have had or have a great start on your week! :) 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. Super feminine with the lace and pink tones. Your flats and bracelets are sooo pretty!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. I: Sporty Sweatshirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! I love the detail at the bottom of your sweater!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I love the hem of your top.
    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top its so cute!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig