Sunday, April 5, 2015

My daily skin care with Eucerin


I have oily skin and I'm always looking for primers and other makeup that make my skin look better but the most important part is the cleansing method. I have been using the Demopurifyer Cleanser and the DemoPurifyer Toner from Eucerin in a couple of months and I like them a lot and my skin likes them as well! I'm using them every morning when I wake up and every evening before I go to bed. 

Yes, I look half dead but it was morning... 

I start off with by using the cleanser. I was my hands and then take a click of the cleanser and then apply it on damp skin. I leave it on my skin a minute or two before I wash it off with lukewarm water. I'm not using this as a makeup remover, I just use it to clean my skin every evening and morning.


Then I take the toner on a cotton pad and dab it on my face. Focus on the areas where you're most oily or have most blackheads.

After this, I apply my day moisturizer or my night cream. Then I'm done! 

Day creams 

Night creams

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig