Friday, April 3, 2015

Glitter sneakers and new adventures







Gina Tricot blouse | Similar jeans | Skills sneakers | Zara tote | Hm bracelet | Montini earrings

If you have visited my blog earlier today you may have noticed that my blog has been a bit weird but that was because we were under construction! YES and I couldn't be more happy! It feels so good to have a more personal blog that fits me and my image and it looks more professional. I'm looking forward to new adventures with Sequins In Pink and you should to it too!

I love glitter and when I found these I couldn't resist them... I was in Stockholm yesterday and I walked the whole day and they were so comfy! 

More comfy glitter shoes I love...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig