Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Garden Party | Style


WOHO the garden party season is here and to celebrate that, I will do one garden party style post and one garden party food post. I hope you're going to like it! The food post comes up in the end of this week! 

To a Garden Party, I would wear a cute, feminine dress in a floral print or in some pastel color. I can also imagine myself wearing a mid-length skirt! 

And shoes... If you must wear heels, wear wedges! You will probably be standing on the grass and grass with stilettos... Not a good combination! 

I guess that you want to have a bag with your important stuff in. Chose a bag that is small and have a chain, a cross body bag! You maybe will have to hold your food or whatever so it's nice to have free hands! 


Or just wear a pair of flats...



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig