Friday, April 10, 2015

Dressed for success






Hm dress (similar and more options below) | Similar jacket (under 100$!) | Skills sneakers (similar, similar, love) | Forever 21 bag (similar, also from F21) | Glitter necklace | Hm earrings

I wore this outfit when I had my national test in Swedish (speaking). I held a presentation about social media and it's always a bit nervous to speak in front of a group so I dressed up a bit because it makes me feel more professional and more comfy too actually. The presentation went well I think and I didn't felt so nervous :) So a tip to you if you're feeling nervous : Get dressed up!! 

As you can see, it was very windy outside when I took these photos, I barely could have my eyes open so it looks like I'm crying in some photos but I'm not haha! 

Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving how you paired this chic look with sneakers!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig