Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dark floral and jeans







Bikbok top | Lindex jeans (similar here, here & here) | Primark bag (similar, craving) | Skills sneakers (similar, similar) | Primark earrings (also love these) | Glitter ring (similar, love, love

I love this top, isn't it cute? I really love those ruffle arms! Without them I don't think the top had been so fun. 

Floral tops and jeans are one of my other go-to combinations. I should do a go-to theme week haha! I have quite many... I think it's because I'm in school so much and I usually don't have so much time to think of outfits but I always put forward my clothes the day before, I can't do it in the morning. 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the floral top and jean combo, great outfit!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely can't get enough of florals for spring! Glad you feel the same :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely can't get enough of florals for spring! Glad you feel the same!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute casual look! I am loving the floral top trend this time of year too
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig