Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crochet top








Hm top (more below) | Gina Tricot pants (similar, similar, similar) | Belle Shoes boots (also love these and these boots) | Hm bag (splurge, splurge, craving) | Regal watch (similar) | Montini bracelet (more boho jewelry below) | Hm sunnies

There is a lot of festivals going on now so I couldn't find a better day than today to wear my crochet top, which I think is quite boho! 

And it's Saturday... Love Saturdays and weekends! I'm not up to something special today except for some workout and me and some of my class mates are going to have a movie night tonight... Tomorrow I have gymnastics but that's pretty much all.... 

Do you have any weekend plans? ♥

Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig