Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Black spring coat






Vero Moda jacket (similar, similar) | Hm top (similar, similar) | DKNY bag (similar DKNY bag ) | Gina Tricot pants (similar, similar) | Skills sneakers | Glitter earrings

Do you see the beautiful pink cherry blossom tree in the background? I want a tree like that too! But our apple trees will bloom soon :) 

I have been a bit against black now because it's spring and sunny and I want to wear bright colors but I actually like this jacket a lot! And it's not to thick so it's perfect for the spring weather! 

Shop the look
Share:

4 comments

  1. Such a beautiful outfit. I love the floral and pink combo!! Awesome styling girl!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Casual Inspiration No. II: Black & White Striped Jersey Dress
    Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. I: Sporty Sweatshirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way when it comes to wearing black during spring and summer, but it always seems to sneak in somewhere. But black is so chic, and so is your coat!

    xx,
    Katie
    www.coastalchic.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, love the combination of pink and black x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig