Friday, April 17, 2015

Black and white Friday







Bikbok tee | Zara skirt (similar, similar, similar, similar) | Primark bag (really love this & this) | Skills sneakers (craving these & these) | Gina Tricot earrings | Glitter bracelet 

I dressed up in black and white this Friday. I colorful bag had been nice to this outfit, like this or this

My weekend is going to be very busy! I have a gymnastic competition tomorrow and on Sunday my gymnastic club has a "spring" show or something... But I will try to keep you updated! And remember that you always can follow me on instagram (@sequinsinpink)! 

Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig