Friday, March 6, 2015

Street Style








Hm top (also love this and this) | Gina Tricot skirt (similar) | Zara tote | Similar ankle boots | Regal watch (save, splurge) | Hm earrings

WOOHOO! I took these photos out on the street! I have taken all my photos in our garden before because I think it's awkward to stay on the street because I don't like when people stare at me but today, I decided to take the big step, to move to the street! It wasn't so scary, it was actually fun! But I think my mom thought it was awkward haha... :) 

It has been sunny all day and +8 degrees and I can tell you, it's so nice! 

..and one that also is nice... IT'S FRIDAY! YAY! 





Share:

5 comments

  1. That floral top is so pretty. It's perfect for the upcoming Spring. Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I know exactly what you mean - it can be so awkward when people watch you take pictures!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shine to this tote! Super cute!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the dark floral trend!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that floral top! It's zoo pretty! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig