Saturday, March 28, 2015

Rain boots and tweed







Gina Tricot dress (similar, similar, similar) | Hm bag | Similar rain boots | Gina Tricot necklace (similar, similar) | Hm earrings (copy, similar, love)

Hihi how cute aren't these rain boots? I love them!! I have only had them at home before but I thought, why not? It's raining and it's fun with the contrasts between my tweed dress and the rain boots. So I have found on good thing with rain, I can wear cute rain boots! I have a floral pair also and I'm actually looking forward to next time it's raining haha... 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I love rain boots and have never seen the short version! Plus my two favs: leopard and pink!!

    You look adorable! Glad I found your sweet blog! xo

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Andrea Nine! Leopard and pink are my favorites too!

    //Ann-Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little rain boots. They are sooooooo cute. I love how you styled them!

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute! love that they're ankle boots... I don't think I've ever seen this style before. Too cute!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig