Sunday, March 29, 2015

Purple floral







Bikbok top (similar, similar) | Hm pants (love, love) | Similar ankle boots | Don Donna bag | Hm earrings (love) | Primark rings

Hope your Saturday was nice and that your Sunday is beautiful too! My Saturday evening was so fun! Me and 11 friends ate dinner at a restaurant and it was so cozy and fun! 

Usually, I don't like Sundays because I know that next day is Monday but today I don't give a f*uck because I have Easter Holiday. So nice! 

I'm loving colorful bags for spring right now. Here below are some more that I love... ♥


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the ruffled hem on this floral top. Such an easy, classy look :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig