Saturday, March 21, 2015

Come on spring...






BikBok top (also love this) | Hm skirt | Zara tote (similar and craving this!) | Belle Shoes boots (dreaming about these and these) | Regal watch (similar) | Montini earrings 

Come on spring! It started to snow so we have snow again! It has been snow free for a few weeks but now we have like winter again! And it's so cold outside, this is not okay spring! But I think it will be warmer next week again, or I hope so... 

My Saturday is going to be so cozy and fun! I'm going to eat lunch and do some shopping with my best girlfriends and it was a long time ago since we was together all four. Miss them so much all the time ♥ 

Have a lovely Saturday! ♥♥

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig