Thursday, March 26, 2015

Collar






Hm shirt | Gina Tricot sweater | Similar jeans | Hm bag | Similar ankle boots | Montini necklace | Glitter earrings

A sweater with a shirt worn underneath is a perfect everyday base and you can combine it in so many different ways! I have put together five different looks below to give you some inspiration. 

... And I have to tell you about those earrings! Isn't they fun? I love the idea and you can wear them with the big pearl in the front too so you get to type of earrings in one! How great? And I found them on sale for 3$! 



Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous statement necklace!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this super cute pullover and necklace on you girlie! Such a cute look!
    P.S. think you would love our Girls Night Out Look that we shared on the blog today!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Us on Instagram
    Tweet Us
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig