Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby Pink Peplum





Gina Tricot top (similar) | Vila jeans (similar, similar) | Belle Shoes boots | Don Donna bag (similar, similar, love) | Montini necklace | Primark earrings

I hope you have had a great Thursday and that you're prepared for tomorrow and the weekend! My Friday is going to be the best Friday ever! I start school 9.45 and I only have two lessons and they I finish at 12! So NICE! I usually train gymnastics on Fridays but this Friday, me and my gymnastic team will have a fun and cozy evening together and eat delicious (I hope haha) food and watch movies ♥ 

Isn't this peplum top cute?! I can't wait until I can have it with a floral skirt and wedges! 





Share:

2 comments

  1. the color looks great on you and i love the bag :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Danielle! Have a lovely day! <3

    // Ann-Louise

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig