Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Add some bling bling








Forever21 blouse (similar, similar) | Gina Tricot pants (also love these and they're only $20!) | Zara tote | Similar boots | Lindex necklace | Regal watch (similar) | Hm sunnies

I had Spanish test today and... wow. It was so difficult! Our lesson was only 50 minutes and try to do a test on that time! You can't! I couldn't even think because I hadn't time for it! Ussshh.... But it's over and I really hope I can get an E because I answered some question... 

PS! Don't miss the Piperlime sale (it's only today so hurry!). Use the code YOUNEEDIT to save 20% off $200 or 30% off $300. Great deal isn't?! If I were you, I would look after spring dresses, colorful jeans and maybe a new bag? 



Share:

3 comments

  1. Loving the necklace matching with the pants! Very cute!

    Susancenliang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! love the bag...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig