Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day! My makeup and nails



Essie "First base"|China Glaze "White  on white"|Essie "Bungle Jungle"|Viva La Diva "133"|Depend "278"|Hm "Golden days"|Essie "Good to go"



Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope your Valentines Day is going to be great! I'm going to spend my V-Day  evening with a friend and watch movies. 

I'm wearing a quite dark dress (the outfit post comes up later so stay tuned!) so I wanted my makeup to match that. First, I didn't had any eyeliner on but I decided to have it and I like it! What do you think? 

My nails are a bunch of cute and classic V-Day thing, kiss lips, hearts and glitter and gold! Hope you like them as much as I do haha!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig