Sunday, February 22, 2015

Floral nails...


Essie "First base" | China Glaze "White on white" | Born Pretty Store c/o | Essie "Boxer shorts" | Depend "332" | Depend 391 | Essie "Good to go"

I think floral is my favorite print on nails haha! I ending up doing it all the time ;) But I hope you're fine with that!

It's the last day on my holiday week today ): Tomorrow is back to school... But it's only five week to Easter Holiday so it's ok... Em well, that's pretty long but I hope the time goes fast because it's getting warmer outside and the sun is shining more and more :) 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig