Thursday, February 26, 2015

Currently coveting - Showpo


I recently came over Showpo - An Australian based online store and I love everything! Their store is full of colors, prints and lace and that's exactly what I love. It was so hard to pick out only a few things because I want to show you everything but here are some of my favorites. The floral printed dress, isn't it gorgeous? I want to wear it when I finish school and go on the summer holiday. I also love the striped maxi dress a lot. My and my family have a summer house close to the sea and that dress gives me so much nautical vibes. 

So go into Showpo and take a look by yourself, you're going to love it!




Share:

4 comments

  1. So many fabulous pieces. I love that blog tee too! So cute.
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, love this! Wishing you a happy Thursday! xo

    Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Join my giveaway:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com/2015/02/caseidol-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the earrings!

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig