Thursday, January 29, 2015

White with ruffles







Hm cardigan|Gina Tricot top (with ruffles)|Vila jeans|Vox Shoes ankle boots|Hm ring|Montini earrings

It's Thursday and what does that means? It's Friday tomorrow! My Friday is going to be perfect! I have only two lessons. The first one i math. We have a test and that's not fun but anyway... and then I have social studies and I have the best teacher ever in ss. Then me and some friends are going to have lunch and maybe shop... ;) And then I have gymnastics in the evening. Perfect Friday! ♥

And about yesterdays outfit... I got a lot of comments about it and yes, it was cold to stand out there and take pictures but it's warm inside and of course I have a jacket but I don't want to have my jacket on when I take pics. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love the combination of the cardigan and the top, it looks beautiful! Perfect outfit Annlouise!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig